Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hey Guys!


  Hello everyone! 
I still have a lot of stuff to learn about ''Blogging'', so for now I just wanted to introduce myself. 
My name is Boo.  I am a hamster. 
In my opinion, hamsters are the finest creatures ever created! But let's get back to the subject. 
I live with my human, Rose, and my large family of hamsters. 
On the banner above, you can see me shown with my nephew, William. 
He's the grey one.
Although I am pink, I am very much a man. 
I have a wife, and four children. My wife's name is Cream Puff, but everyone calls her Pah. 
She will probably be popping up a lot around here. 

All the typing, programming, and stuff like that is done by Rose. She's good at that.
I just tell her what to say.
I would type for myself, but my hands are not strong enough to press the keys. 
Also, working a mouse is a two-hamster job. One pushes the mouse around, and the other jumps 
on top of it to click. Rose says I could use the exercise, but I just stuck my tongue out at her.
I'm not fat, am I? 

Anyway, for now, just feed the fishies.

No comments:

Post a Comment